custom search

live forex charts

powered by Forex Goer

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Different Strategy

It’s as simple as this: I don't try to make a ton of money on each trade, and I
never try to get revenge. I’m not a scalper (someone who sits and makes 20-second
trades for a few pips at a time).
Instead, I set up good trades, that have a lot of potential, and then I shoot for 10
pips. Just 10 pips. That’s it. I don’t let myself lose a lot of money. I only try to get
10 pips, and if that’s all I get, then I’m out for the day. It's easy enough to get 10 pips
that once that threshold is met, it's okay to get out. When you know that you can
turn turn $10,000 into $130,000 in one year on 10 pips a day, it's no longer important
to strike back at the market or get greedy on one day of trading.
And you can learn to turn $10,000 into $130,000 in one year on just 10 pips a day.
Why is this innovative, different, or revolutionary? Because you are going to not
only take money from novices with this strategy, you’re going to take money from
other advanced traders. Advanced traders want big money. They didn’t spend years
learning to trade so that they could make $200 a day. They want big, big returns.
They go for 40 pips at a minimum. They are conservative with their trading capital
because the market can take BIG swings against them when they’re waiting for 40
pips. Advanced traders think I’m nuts for getting out of a trade at 10 pips. What if it
goes to 40 pips? Won’t I be upset that I missed out?
Not at all. I’ll show you later how I can still make those 40 pips. But I’m never
displeased with 10. First, though, I’ll explain stops and limits.

No comments:

adsense links

Forex Chart - GBP/USD | Forex-Toolbar.Com